RO ro  

Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek – A Complete Guide

The internet is filled with various Everest Base Camp tours. And the majority of these involve flying from Kathmandu...

Nine Reasons to Plan a Long Trip Together

We were in Vietnam. We were at a peaceful and remote homestay in the Mekong Delta. It was dinner...

Why I Will Always Love India More Than New Zealand

We came home. We came home after almost 1 year of gallivanting and 10 countries visited during that time....

The Temples of Myanmar - Chasing a Sunrise and Sunset in Bagan

When you say Myanmar everybody will instantly think about Bagan. The countless Buddhist temples, famous for being depicted in...

Getting to Raja Ampat - Indonesia's Hidden Paradise

Indonesia’s Raja Ampat reached our list of must-see places thanks to National Geographic. Because a certain photo from a...
Nepal
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek – A Complete Guide
Inspiration
Nine Reasons to Plan a Long Trip Together
India
Why I Will Always Love India More Than New Zealand
Myanmar
The Temples of Myanmar - Chasing a Sunrise and Sunset in Bagan
Indonesia
Getting to Raja Ampat - Indonesia's Hidden Paradise
 
[cml_media_alt id='474']rsz_1vlad_and_andra[/cml_media_alt]About Our World To Wander

Hi to everyone!

We are Andra and Vlad, one lawyer and one real estate consultant wandering around the world. Although we know we have only seen almost 17% of the world, we are constantly aiming for the rest 83%. We love backpacking to remote places, enjoying local hospitality through homestays and immersing ourselves in foreign cultures by interacting with locals as much as possible. Follow us for captivating stories and to discover new places and amazing cultures!

Read more
Bucharest Atheneum
Romania

Can Bucharest Be Pretty?

I have recently read an article about how you can actually skip Bucharest when you visit Romania and go straight to Brașov (a city 3 hours-worth of driving from Bucharest, Romania’s capital, at the base of the Carpathians, with beautiful…

Continue reading